Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Then there was me...



Intriguing and exciting are not really two adjectives that describe my life but writing is a passion of mine. So, even though I lead a relatively quiet life, I have a lot of thoughts and ideas rolling around in my head that I feel compelled to share with anyone and everyone who cares to read about them. I am a stay-at-home mom of two boys: Jack who is 3 years old and Beau who is 9 months old. My husband works a lot and thus adult interaction is rather limited. I hope and pray I remember how to converse in complete sentences without using baby babble or yelling "NO" in mid-sentence. Blogging is new to me. In fact, I may be a little too obsessive compulsive to just simply write down my thoughts and feelings without checking, double checking and then even triple checking its content and grammatical correctness. So, I hope that you will join me in this new journey as I attempt in sharing my life and all that it entails with you - family, friends, and perfect strangers.

No comments: