Friday, August 8, 2008

More color contemplations

Our roofer is wanting to order our shingles on Monday simply because of rising prices and the amount of time it takes for them to be shipped. Therefore, I have to come to a couple of decisions by the end of this weekend: the first being what color to eventually paint the house and the second is what color shingles to order. Here are a few more pictures of houses that I seem to be drawn to. I found these at Historic Style's Classic Bungalow.

Again, I love the simplicity of this one; and the fact that this has brick makes me think that maybe it wouldn't make my house look as dark as the brown I had been contemplating earlier.

This is an example of the greens that I absolutely love; but as I stated earlier, I am not sure what green will look like on a stucco facade.

1 comment:

my blog said...

They look so traditional,I just love residing in places like this.


fire damage restoration